Marina Gershkovich, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist with a practice in New York. She specializes in evidence-based treatment of anxiety, OCD, depression, and trauma-related disorders. Dr. Gershkovich is also a clinical researcher at Columbia University Medical Center at New York State Psychiatric Institute.
Dr. Gershkovich received her undergraduate degree from Cornell University, and her Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Drexel University. She completed her clinical psychology internship at the Boston Consortium, and held academic appointments at the Boston University School of Medicine and Harvard Medical School.
In her work in research, Dr. Gershkovich developed innovative methods for treatment dissemination, and served as a clinician on several National Institute of Health-grant funded trials. Her current interests focus on treatment processes and improving outcomes for individuals with OCD and anxiety disorders.
Dr. Gershkovich has received extensive training in cognitive behavioral treatments for anxiety, OCD, and related disorders. She has worked at the following sites:
- Columbia University Medical Center
- VA Boston Healthcare System
- Philadelphia VA Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania’s Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety
- Drexel University’s College of Medicine Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic
- Drexel Univeristy’s Anxiety and Treatment Program